Pembrokeshire Camping and Touring Near St Davids
Rhosson Ganol caravan and camping site near St Davids is run by Henry, David and Kate Griffiths, David's Grandparents first opened the field for camping in 1951.
We are a small, quiet, family oriented site, so we don't take bookings from large youth groups. We also ask for your arrival before 8pm. We don't allow camp fires but are happy with BBQ's. We are a dog friendly campsite in Pembrokeshire, but require dogs to be under control at all times. At Rhosson Ganol we also have 30 privately owned static caravans, a few do sublet, so feel free to contact us for details.
What we have to offer:
- We have 40 grass pitches for touring caravans, camper vans and tents.
- We have 20 electric hookups (10 amp) which require early booking to avoid disappointment. These pitches also include your own drinking water supply (two night minimum stay on these pitches).
- We have free wifi, and a chemical disposal point on site.
- We are open from Easter to October half term.
- A superb location for caravan holidays in Pembrokeshire
Head over to our facilities page to see more.
Rhosson Ganol Dog Friendly Accommodation Pembrokeshire