Camping and Touring
Rhosson Ganol caravan and camping site is run by Henry, David and Kate Griffiths, David's Grandparents first opened the field for camping in 1951.
We are a small, quiet, family oriented site, so we don't take bookings from large youth groups. We also ask for your arrival before 8pm. We don't allow camp fires but are happy with BBQ's. We are dog friendly, but require dogs to be under control at all times. At Rhosson Ganol we also have 30 privately owned static caravans, a few do sublet, so feel free to contact us for details.
What we have to offer:
- We have 35 grass pitches for touring caravans, camper vans and tents.
- We have eight electric hookups which require early booking to avoid disappointment.
- We have free wifi, and a chemical disposal point on site.
- We are open from Easter to October half term.
- Our toilet and shower block has ladies and men's toilets and free hot showers.
- We also offer a free ice pack freezing service.